Best game foes?

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Found a new way to fund my gaming habit

Hey again guys. Just thought I'd point out my new banner ad at the top of the page hosting a gpt site. Now, aside from the urine jokes from a site called instantpp, gpt sites allow you to fill out quick ads and get money, which then you can instantly withdraw via paypal. The site is new, so the frequent contests are easy to win because there are only like 50 active members (rough guess to be honest). Anyhow it's really great when you see a steam sale for cheap games that sound nice for like two bucks, and you can fill out a few ads and withdraw it instantly and buy them. The owner of this site has made other gpt sites I've checked out and they've cumulatively given me literally about 160 dollars for doing almost no work and focusing on the contests. In fact, I just recently used it to gain enough money to buy Atom Zombie Smasher on steam while it was on sale, which I must say is a great game that I will be using in a review in the nearby future. Well, just thought I'd share, but please at least click the banner above and check it out. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or hit up the shout box and the helpful community can usually point you to where to start. Peace out!

5 comments:

  1. Definitely signing up for this. Are there any referral links? If so, refer me and I'm sure you'll get a bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jordan Yep just click on the banner ad and sign up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. \haha very nice! Followed! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Srsly, 160? Wowzers. Sounds scammy.

    ReplyDelete